Senior Software Engineer
May 7, 2021
$110,000/yr + Full Benefits & Quarterly Bonuses
As Playlister continues to grow, so does the complexity behind our engineering systems. Our challenge is deceivingly simple: keep the developer experience and customer experiences amazing even as complexity grows. We don't require any professional work experience to apply.
You’ll do great as an engineer at Playlister if you want to:
- Work at a high growth technology startup. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup, and COVID-19 has increased our momentum. We added 3,500 new accounts in the last year alone.
- Provide an excellent customer experience. If you obsess over improving people’s lives with technology, you’ve come to the right place.
- Personally learn and expand your horizons. The Playlister team has built hundreds of apps, read countless books, and always aims to share our knowledge with our team members.
We’ll be especially excited to work with you if:
- Can work with one or all of the following: Node, GraphQL, Swift and React
- Ok working different hours and days (we typically do half-days on Friday)
- Familiar with church tech and faith based software
- You are bias towards action. You’ll be responsible for making improvements to our overall sales process. If you are thinking about making a change, you’ll do it asap and measure the results.
- You have experience with Swift, React, React Native, Web Development, and AWS (or are excited to learn this!)
- You are self-motivated and self-reliant. You can start and manage your own tasks and you always Google your questions before asking for help
- You are an excellent communicator. You will be responsible for explaining technical problems to a small team where speed is important. Clear and cordial communication is essential to ensure that product plans are resolved and the team feels good about the result.