Used by half a million parents, the free Parent Cue app helps you raise your kids with faith and character. To date, the app — which is available in English and Spanish — has served over a million children and serves as an extension of the church, regardless of faith. This app for children has three primary purposes:
- Establish Character – Elevate one monthly idea in your home with content from a team with over 20 years of experience developing a character-based curriculum.
- Develop Spiritual Habits – Build a spiritual foundation for your kids with Bible story videos created for preschool to preteen kids and daily devotionals for kindergarten – 12th grade.
- Strengthen Your Relationship – Leverage everyday moments to create a rhythm of connection that will stand the test of time.
Because the Parent Cue App is theologically diverse, it is suitable for children of many faiths. While the company behind the app has said that the team of writers and creatives who work on Parent Cue content don’t always agree with each other, many of the app’s employees grew up in church. In addition, the parents and guardians in the Parent Cue community represent over 70+ Christian denominations around the world and from faith traditions other than Christianity.
When Parent Cue publishes discipleship resources, those resources prioritize what they believe is a central Christian narrative, that:
- All things in heaven and on earth were created by a divine Creator.
- All people were made in the image of God.
- Jesus Christ lived, died, and rose again. He ascended to heaven, and what we know of Him is written in the accounts of His followers and are bound together in the pages of Scripture.
- Jesus taught that the greatest commandment was to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. And the second commandment is like the first—to love your neighbor as yourself.
How to use the Parent Cue App
Now that you know the background of the app, learning to use the app is simple. All you have to do is follow these three initial steps:
- Download the app for free in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Follow the cues given .
- Watch your kid grow in faith and character.
A Few Things To Note
Parent Cue fosters an environment for learning.
Out of respect for every parent and guardian in the Parent Cue community, the makers behind the app seek to create a space that’s large enough where everyone can show up in full transparency and have space to change their minds, grow, and learn. Learning is done from both Christians and non-Christians, from the Bible and also from books that are not in the Bible.
The app provides a safe space for parents and children.
Parent Cue strives to share a message of hope for every parent, grandparent, guardian, and caregiver who wants to raise their kids to have a positive future. Because of the Gospel, the company cares about providing a safe place where every parent or guardian can grow and learn and find acceptance and community. The brand does not strive to convert anybody religiously. Instead, Parent Cue is designed for any parent or guardian looking for a parenting ally.
An extension of the church
The app was developed with a profound passion and the belief that the church has the greatest potential to be a light in communities everywhere. Many children and teenagers have found life-giving support from volunteers, mentors, and leaders who work in a local House of Worship. Often, one of the greatest gifts any family can receive is personal support for a child that comes from someone outside of the family unit. Many churches offer Parent Cue resources to the parents and guardians in their community as a service and support for their families.
Parent Cue is for every parent and guardian.
Parent Cue believes that every parent wants to be a good parent and that every parent needs the support of a community who acknowledges what is right in them. The Parent Cue community is composed of adults raising children and supporting each other in this deeply personal and challenging endeavor. Each adult represents one of the countless varieties of family structures.
The Parent Cue brand intentionally seeks to represent parenting concerns specific to individuals from a wide variety of family narratives and those common concerns for everyone currently raising children. Because all people have common fears, hopes, desires, and struggles, this app helps you to support and encourage one another in the individual and shared experiences of life and parenting.